Intro

This blog as might be apparent from the title has to do with running, biking and basically other outdoor individualistic sports, sometimes extreme, such as rock climbing . But don't be surprised if you find articles on work, personal life, music and even philosophy, this blog is an exception in this aspect in the blogosphere of running blogs and I am trying to revamp the blog to make it more runner friendly. You might want to look at the sidebar titled 'categorised', which as is obvious, categorizes my posts into different areas of interest.
The other thing that might interest many people is a section on 'running videos' and 'general videos' on the side bar, which I keep updating now and then.
I plan to bring in more posts on running and biking, with some added colour, so as to make them 'complete'. That's about it for now.
As a post-note, I have run a half-marathon, but I am yet to attempt a marathon, which through some concerted effort and time should happen in the future, but that ofcourse is not the culmination of this blog, it would on the contrary be something to jumpstart this blog onto new vistas.




Saturday, September 02, 2006

Running videos galore

For all you running fanatics out there, here are some links where you can get to download 'n' running videos :

1) Mile races
2) Vintage races
3) A whole host of videos
4) Same as above
5) Jim Ryun mile records
6) Videos on the You Tube
7) Eamonn Coghlan videos: Montreal, Moscow, Helsinki
8) Watchable olympic videos
9) Scroll down for the good stuff
10) Flo jo videos


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice olympic videos. It got back memories of Sydney 2000. Especially Cathy Freeman and Marion Jones. I remember before the games Marion had promised to win 5 gold medals (100,200, long jump, and relays). Infact I think if she had contested the 400m race, she would have given Cathy a run for her money. I am also a fan of olympic swimming. Do you know where I can get videos of them.

Arbit said...

swimming videos is/was available on the lan..as such I don't have any links..

Kennenisa Bekele with the WR

Robbie Mcewen and steve o'grady - The 'Nudge'